Affiliated to CBSE
Affiliation No : - 530330
              +91 8199987201
              +91 8199987202
Parents Corner
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. Can my child celebrate his/ her birthday in school?

No child is allowed to bring 'Mithai' presents, distribute to other children on the occasion of her/his birthday. Only toffees etc. costing less than Rs. 5/-are allowed. The school encourages its students to plant a sapling on their birthday. Parents are requested to send a sapling so that the child can celebrate his/her birthday in school

2. Is my child allowed to carry money to school?

Parents are advised not to allow their children to carry money to school.

3. How do I get in touch with the school?

There are several ways of communicating with the school. The key link is the Almanac. Apart from this for one-to-one interaction, visit the school between 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on school working days, with prior appointment to avoid inconvenience. Thirdly, the school conducts 'Open House' in each term which is compulsory for all the parents to attend. Parents are free to write to the school authorities any time, they feel like. If the matter is really urgent parents can ring up the school authorities even up to 3 p.m.

4. What do I need to do if my address has changed?

Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their home address and telephone/ mobile numbers in writing at the school/ Administrative Office.

5. How do I recover my child's lost belongings?

'Prevention is better than cure'. The name, class and section of the student should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students, e.g. blazers, sweaters, ties etc. In case your ward has lost his/ her belongings, please write to your child's class teacher and get the matter resolved.

6. What if my child forgets to carry his/ her lunch box?

Don't worry. If informed in time, the Class Teacher ensures that your child will not go hungry.

7. What is the procedure if my child has to take leave of absence for a few days?

In case leave is required for less than three days, the class teacher can be informed through the Almanac. For long leave, an application needs to be sent to the class Teacher and the Head of the school should be informed telephonically. In case of sickness/ travel etc., such applications should be sent along with supporting documents.

8. Does my child need any extra help in his/ her academic work?

If by this you imply 'tuition', the answer is a very emphatic NO. The only assistance she/he requires is your monitoring. The academic plan followed at TPS has been designed to make your child self- sufficient in her/ his studies.

9. If the school arranged bus is delayed on the return journey what should I do?

Due to heavy rush hour traffic or other unforeseen traffic jams, the bus arranged by the school may be delayed. Under such circumstances, you may call the School/ Administrative Office and get further information.

10. Is my child allowed to carry mobile phone/audio and video CDs/computer games to school?        
No, absolutely not. The students are not allowed to carry mobile phones etc. to  school.